- 75000 INR
CO2 Insufflator provided by our company, is used to distend the body cavity or operative site, to separate the abdominal wall from its contents and/or to increase the surgical area for the ease of surgery. This insufflator ensures comfort and safety to patients. This device is innovative equipment integrated with an advanced built-in insufflation program. CO2 Insufflator features different display screens for actual value and set value of pressure, gas consumption, and temperature and flow rate. This device is designed and manufactured using modern micro controlled technology and hence is very user friendly and highly portable too.
- Digital Indication Of Set Pressure From 0-30mm Hg.
- Digital Indication Of Intra Abdominal Pressure.
- Digital Indication Of Set And Actual Flow From 1 To 30 Liters/Minnute.
- Digital Indication Of Total Volume Consumed 0 To 99 Liters.
- Pulsatile Flow Of Gas In Veress Mode.
- Non-Pulsatile Flow Of Gas In Trocar Mode.
- Auto Cut-Off And Restart On Abdominal Pressure Reaching Set Value.
- Universal Regulator To Accept Any Size Of Co2 Cylinder.
- In-Built Filter Of Curtail Pollutants From Cylinder Gas.
- Safety Valve In Regulator Acting As An Auto Blow-Off For Excess Co2 Pressure In Cylinder.
- Cylinder Gas Indicator In Console (empty/full)
- Feather Touch Switch To Change On To Air Mode.
- Feather Touch Tactile Switch.
- Dual System Operation (manual And Through Remote Control).
- Inbuilt Stabilizer.
- Noiseless Operation.
- Compact Size.
- Voltage 230v A. C. 50hz ± 10%.
Silicon Autoclavable Tube Set. Anti-Microbial Filter. High Pressure Hose (pvc Tube). Pressure Gauge Regulator. Universal Wrench (spanner). Power Code.
Spare Washer And Fuse.
- 10 Per Day
- 1 Days
- All India
B-150, DDA SHEDS, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase-II, New Delhi, Delhi, 110020, India